In 2021, I wrote on many topics on the Why Change blog – about the BA mindset, business analysis pitfalls, what business analysts need to know about data, and career advice. But the most popular posts this year were overwhelmingly of the “how-to” nature — in particular, how to create various business models and diagrams, and which business analysis tools and techniques to use.
Here are the top ten posts of 2021:
- A Context Model in 5 Minutes
- How To Create a Conceptual Data Model
- Succeed in Business Analysis – with a Mindset
- Expanding the Use of a Use Case Diagram
- Business Architecture Modelling Basics
- Modelling Best Practices: Conciseness
- How to Create Decision Trees for Business Rules Analysis
- Business Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Ten Business Analyst Resume Mistakes
- The Best Reskilling Opportunities are Closer Than You Think
What is your particular topic of interest? Let me know!
Amazing tools for mindset and abundance. I really loved it
Thank you, Reese, appreciate you taking time to comment!