After publishing a series of blog posts, here is the summary – the twelve principles of the business analyst mindset.
Which one speaks to you most?
- Focus on business – calibrate solutions to business goals
- Solve the right problem
- Question everything
- Lead and facilitate
- Analysis before synthesis; information before requirements
- Uncover gaps – do not cover them up
- Simplify until nothing can be removed
- Take responsibility for shared understanding of business requirements
- Accept and embrace business change
- Be part of the solution
- Expect human behavior from human beings
- Learn, adapt and thrive
Sign up for the Why Change newsletter for more resources and to receive your free copy of the BA mindset poster.